3040 Students Participated in Secondary Education Examination (SEE) Class 10 in Dolakha:
On March 31st, 2023, a total of 3,040 candidates appeared for the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) Class 10 from Dolakha, Nepal. Out of these, 1,398 were male students and 1,642 were female students. The exam commenced at 8 am and is scheduled to continue till 29 Chaitra 2079.
- The number of students studying in public schools is 2,755, out of which 1,231 are male and 1,524 are female students.
- Institutional schools have a total of 255 students, including 147 male and 108 female students.
- There are 30 candidates in the open category, including 20 males and 10 females.
- Students from 87 community schools, 11 institutional schools, and one open school in Dolakha are taking part in this year's SEE examination.
- The exam is being held at 19 designated centers in Dolakha.
Efforts to Improve the Examination:
According to Shankarbabu Shrestha, Head of the Education Development and Coordination Unit, the SEE examination in Dolakha is expected to be conducted in a more orderly and dignified manner than in previous years. This indicates a positive initiative to ensure fairness and justice in the examination process.
Published on 31 March 2023Dolakha SEE