Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) Video Competition on "Hands in Hand for Safer Internet"
The Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is organizing a video competition in celebration of Safer Internet Day 2023. The competition aims to encourage children and adolescents from all seven provinces, aged between 12 to 18 years, to participate in creating videos on the topic of "Hands in Hand for Safer Internet."
Guidelines for Participating in the NTA Video Competition
- The video duration should be a maximum of 2 minutes and should be in MP4 format.
- Contestants must send their videos to the designated email address, based on their province.
- The videos will be evaluated by an expert committee, and the best three videos from each province will be selected for cash prizes. All participants will receive certificates.
- Videos can be created individually, in groups of up to four people, or through a children's club/school.
- The videos should be made in Nepali or English language.
- The video must contain the image or photograph of the contestant for identification purposes.
- The video should not have been previously published.
- Stories, poems, songs, drama, rhetoric, and other creative compositions can be used to create the videos.
- Contestants should also send a digital copy of their ID card and photo showing their date of birth.
- Videos should not include content that discriminates based on caste, language, gender, geography, or any other criteria.
- The deadline for submitting videos is May 14, 2023, at 11:59 PM.
- For more information, contestants can contact the Nepal Telecom Authority's Monitoring Division at 01-5355474 or visit their website, www.nta.gov.np.
Contestants from different provinces should send their videos to the designated email address based on their province. Here are the details:
- Koshi Pradesh: [email protected]
- Madhesh Province: [email protected]
- Bagmati Province: [email protected]
- Gandaki Province: [email protected]
- Lumbini Province: [email protected]
- Karnali Province: [email protected]
- Sudurpashchim Province: [email protected]
It is important for contestants to send their videos to the correct email address to ensure their participation in the competition.
Participating in this competition will not only help raise awareness about safer internet practices, but it will also give children and teenagers a platform to showcase their creative talents. Let us encourage the young minds of Nepal to come together and create innovative and inspiring videos to make the Internet a safer place for everyone.