Shikshak Sewa Aayog Published Lower Secondary Level Result (Maths Science): Teacher Service Commission TSC (Shikshak Sewa Aayog) notification regarding the publication of the results of the written examination of mathematics and science for the lower secondary level, third grade, teacher post.
Among the candidates who participated in the open competitive written (general and subject) examination held on 2078/12/17 and 2079/03/11 for the post of lower secondary level third grade teacher from the Teachers Service Commission; This notice is published for the information of all concerned as per the decision of the Commission dated 2079/08/10 to select the following candidates for the interview on the following date, time and place on the basis of the roll number.
Documents and other information to be brought by the candidates to the interview:
1) On the day of their interview, each candidate must fill out the personal details form at the interview center.
2) The candidate must submit the following original documents and one copy of all original documents along with the file attested by him/herself.
a) Certificate of citizenship
b) Admit card
c) Teaching license
d) Transcript of the prescribed minimum educational qualification for the concerned level and upper educational qualification of the concerned subject if applicable
e) Certificate of Equivalency in case of obtaining an educational degree from a foreign institution
f) One copy of a passport-size photograph taken recently
g) Temporary appointment letter if employed
h) Certificate of at least 10 months of training in education-related subjects (in case of having obtained certificate level or above educational qualification from Faculty of Education, the same will be considered as training)
j) Candidates who have continuously served as teachers under the temporary or relief subsidy quota at the relevant level, a certificate of service certified by the head of the relevant education development and coordination unit or the head of the education branch of the relevant local district.
h) Copies of all certificates brought by the candidates, complete documents of continuous service and personal details form provided by the commission should be prepared and submitted.
3) Candidates who do not come with the mentioned complete documents will not be included in the interview.
4) If a candidate is found to have made phone calls and personal temptations with the intention of succeeding in the interview, the commission may cancel the examination of such candidates.
5) Scheduled schedule of the interview will not be changed or postponed without prior notice from the commission.
6) In the event that the candidate mentioned in the advertisement does not meet the required minimum qualification, subject, and full marks, the application form of such candidate can be canceled at any time according to Rule 26(1) of Teachers Service Commission Niamwali, 2057.
7) According to Rule 204 of Teachers Service Commission Rules, 2057, the names of the candidates who have been recommended at the higher level have been removed from the result list. In the event that there is an exception to remove the name of a candidate, the name of such candidate will be removed from the list at any time.
8) If any error is found related to the publication of the result, it will be corrected by matching with the records in the Commission. It can be taken from the website of other commissions in this regard www.tsc.gov.np.
Shikshak Sewa Aayog TSC