Government of Nepal, Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Announces Results for Secondary Level, Third Grade, Open Competitive Written Examination (General) - Sudurpashchim Pradesh
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) in Sanothimi Bhaktapur, Nepal has announced the results for the open competitive written examination (general) for the secondary level, third category, teacher post. The exam was held on 18th Chaitra 2079, and the candidates with specific roll numbers from Sudurpaschim Province have been selected as per sub-rule (2) of Rule 18 of the Teachers Service Commission Regulations, 2057.
Number of Participants and Selected Candidates:
The number of participants in the written examination was 3104, and out of them, 1544 candidates have been selected. This notice has been published for the information of all concerned.
- The answer sheets of candidates who did not mention the set of question paper in the objective answer sheet (OMR Sheet) or indicated in two or more sets have been cancelled.
- Answer sheets have been cancelled in case of filling the circle indicating the roll number of the objective answer sheet (OMR Sheet) with ink by mistake, filling more than one circle with ink in the same column, or filling the wrong roll number due to not filling the circle with ink at all.
- As mentioned in the advertisement published by the Teachers Service Commission on 2079/09/25, candidates need to submit the minimum educational qualification, training, teaching license, and documents of the relevant admissions group for the relevant subject. If a candidate who passed the examination is found to lack the necessary qualifications and training, their application form will be cancelled as per sub-rule (1) of Rule 26 of the Teachers Service Commission Regulations, 2057.
- No changes can be made to the details filled by the candidate in the application form, except for matters that do not have a difference in material meaning.
- The subject test of the successful candidates will be conducted in Kailali district at 11:00 am on 2080/03/09. Detailed information regarding this will be published later on the Commission's website.
- Candidates must bring a copy of their Nepali citizenship certificate, driver's license, or passport along with their admit card when appearing for the subject examination, failing which they will not be allowed to participate.
- Candidates are not allowed to change the exam center. If the center is changed, the examination of such candidates will automatically be canceled.
The Teachers Service Commission has released the results of the open competitive written examination (general) for the secondary level, third category, teacher post. Candidates who have been selected must follow the rules and regulations set forth by the Commission for further proceedings.Written Exam Result Shikshak Sewa Aayog TSC Notice Sudurpashchim Pradesh