Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Announces Interview Schedule for Secondary Level Teachers (Sanskrit Language, Economics, Health, Education, and Computer Science)
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC - Shikshak Sewa Aayog) in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, has officially released the results of the Open Competitive Written Examination for secondary-level third-category teacher posts. The Commission has also announced the interview schedule for the selected candidates. This notice serves as an essential update for all aspiring educators in Nepal.
Key Dates and Details
- Interview Date and Time: 2080/06/17, 8:00 AM
- Place of Interview: Teachers Service Commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur
- Subjects: Sanskrit, Economics, Health, Education, and Computer Science
Who Can Participate?
- Candidates from all 7 Provinces who have successfully cleared the written examination are eligible for the interview.
- Candidates wishing to re-apply for the written examination results must pay a fee of Rs. 500 to Rastriya Banijya Bank Account No. 100020010000, Office Code 350213303.
Required Documents for Interview
Candidates must bring the following documents:
- Filled Personal Details Form: To be completed on the day of the interview.
- Self-Attested Copies and Originals of:
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Admit Card
- Educational Transcripts and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Equivalence (for foreign degrees)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Temporary Appointment Letter (if employed)
- Education-Related Training Certificate
- Service Certificate (if applicable)
Note: Incomplete documents will result in disqualification from the interview.
Rules and Regulations
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the examination of candidates found engaging in unfair practices.
- The interview schedule is subject to change only by prior notice from the Commission.
- Applications can be canceled if the candidate does not meet the minimum qualifications as per rule 26(1) of Teacher Service Commission Nidhanwali 2057.
Corrections and Further Information
- Any errors in the publication of results will be corrected as per the Commission's records.
- For additional details, visit the official TSC website: www.tsc.gov.np.
Published Date: 2080/05/18