Pokhara University Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Laws (BALLB) Scholarship: In accordance with the Pokhara University Scholarship Regulations, 2065, in the Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Laws (BALLB) program that has been operating since this academic term in the Angik School of Pokhara University, candidates have to be selected from an open competition for free scholarship studies in 7 quotas; Applications have been invited from Nepali citizens who meet the following qualifications.
Among the scholarship quotas to be received by the university, except the quota of local scholarship and teacher and staff children's scholarship, 60 percent of the quota will be open and 40 percent of the quota will be reserved for the disabled, martyrs and people's movement injured victims, Dugams, Dalits, tribes and Madhesi communities.
A 50/50 percent scholarship quota will be reserved for women in both open and reserved scholarship quotas.
Detailed information about the scholarship program can be viewed from the website of Pokhara University: https://pu.edu.np or the portal of the scholarship branch https://scholarship.pu.edu.np.
- Starting date for filling the online application form: 2079-08-01 from Thursday
- Last date to submit the online application form: is 2079-08-15 Thursday night till 8:00 PM
- Date of Entrance Exam: 2079-08-24, Saturday from 11:00 am
Minimum educational qualification prescribed for admission to the BALLB programme
Class 11th and Class 12th or an equivalent level as per the alphabet system
- The candidates should have completed the SLCE (Class 12) examination of NEB or an equivalent degree passed in any subject from a recognized academic institution.
- The candidates should have a minimum grade of 'D+' in each subject (for the students who have passed the SLCE from NEB till 2078 BS) or a minimum grade of 'D' in each subject (for the students who have passed the SLCE from NEB in 2079 BS).
- A minimum CGPA of 1.6 in aggregate in a 4.0-grade point system or pass division from a recognized board.
Class 11 and Class 12 or equivalent according to Marks System: 12th Pass
Note: Average/Final Grade will be considered as a basis in case of Practical/Theoretical examination.
The scholarship application form is to be filled out online through the given site (https://scholarship.pu.edu.np)
Scholarship Application Form Candidates who have studied at least from class 6 to class 10 in public schools and passed SEE or SLC and other candidates for the remaining quota candidates who have studied in public schools (except those who have studied from class 6 to class 10) and candidates who have studied in institutional schools and passed SEE and SLC can fill.
Graduate Scholarship Selection Committee, 2079
Pokhara University, Pokhara-30, Kaski.
(First published date: 2079-08-01 Thursday)Admission Open Scholarship in Nepal Pokhara