Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, Drug Administration Department (Aushadhi Byabastha Bibhag), Bijulibazar, Kathmandu invites job applications for the position of Pharmacy Officer and Pharmacy Supervisor on contract service.
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, Department of Drug Administration (DDA), Bijulibazar Kathmandu should have the following number and qualifications of technical staff under contract; This notification has been published for all the concerned Nepali citizens who have reached the eligibility to submit the application along with the receipt of revenue payment during office hours within 21 (twenty-one) days (date 2079,'06,/24) from the date of publication of this notification.
|Positions||Req. No.||Application Fee|
1) Qualification and Experience:
a) Should be a Nepali citizen.
b) Minimum qualification
- In the case of pharmacy officer post, at least graduation level or equivalent in pharmacy from an educational institution recognized by the government of Nepal.
- In case of pharmacy supervisor post, passed at least proficiency certificate level or equivalent in pharmacy subject from an educational institution recognized by Nepal government.
c) Age limit:
For the official level post, the age should be completed 21 years and not exceed 45 years and for the assistant level post, the age should be completed 18 years and not exceed 45 years.
D) There should be a certificate of registration and renewal in the relevant professional council.
E) Must not be disqualified by other prevailing laws.
2) Documents to be attached to the application:
Candidate's personal details, a certified copy of educational qualification, a certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, a certified copy of experience, and a certified copy of registration in various councils or councils according to prevailing Nepalese law should be attached. All copies to be submitted must be signed and certified by the candidate himself.
3) Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should fill out the prescribed application form and pay the prescribed amount from the revenue branch of this department, attach the receipt and submit it to the administration branch.
(Note: The application form can be downloaded from the department's website www.dda.gov.np).
4) Last date for submission of application: 24-06-2079 within office hours.
5) Selection Process: Interview
6) Service period: till the end of Ashad 2080 (Fiscal year will be till 2079/80)
7) Service facilities and other items will be as mentioned in the contract agreement.
8) For further information regarding this, the administration branch of the department can be contacted during office hours.
9) Other matters shall be in accordance with prevailing laws.
First published date: 2079/06/04)
Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy Kathmandu Health Job Government Job