Janata Bank Nepal Limited (JBNL) is a rapidly growing Class 'A' Commercial Bank offering a complete array of innovative products and services with one of the largest network of 123 branches. With paid-up capital of Rs 8 billion, asset size of Rs 72 billion and an attractive HR remuneration package, JBNL functions with sound corporate governance, established systems, and processes and offers a very good potential for career growth for its employees. We are seeking applications from the highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result orientated Nepalese citizens for the following job position:
Job Position: Information Security Officer (J0/0/S0 Level)
This position serves as a key member of the Information Security team of the Bank who works to provide security testing for Core Banking Application, networks, servers, and other third-party applications. The Information Security Officer (ISO) should be a skilled professional who shall be the focal point for information security compliance related activities and understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
Education & Experience
- At Least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Science/Application or equivalent.
- Experience in managing web application architectures, firewall, IPSec, VPNs, WLANs, Database implementation and management.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Information Technology Security or Compliance.
- Certification on White Ethical Hacking and IT Security is preferred.
- For Junior Officer Level, age should not exceed 35 years as on 20th September 2018.
- For Officer and Senior Officer Level, age should not exceed 37 years as on 20th September 2018.
Applicants should disclose age and marks/percentage/CGPA for each level of education after SLC or equivalent. Eligible short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process(s). The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification. For detailed job description, please visit our website www.janatabank.com.np under "career" section.
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS
Candidates meeting the above criteria and willing to apply for the above positions are requested to apply by following the link http://www.janatabank.com.np/content/career
An application should be submitted on or before 17:00 hours, on 20th September 2018.
Janata Bank Nepal Limited (JBNL)
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Email: [email protected]