As the permanent positions of the staff have to be filled through open competition for the central office and branch offices of Kalika Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, a national level licensed to conduct "D" class financial transactions from Nepal Rastra Bank, applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who have qualified.
1. Assistant Manager - 1 (One)
Required Minimum Qualification: Passed master's degree and having at least 4 years senior officer level work manager experience in banks and financial institutions; Or having passed graduation level and having at least 5 years senior officer level work experience in banks and financial institutions.
2. Officer - 2 (Two)
Required Minimum Qualification: Passed master's degree and minimum 2 years working experience in bank and financial institution as a junior officer; Or having passed Bachelor's level and having at least 3 years of working experience as a junior officer in a bank and financial institution; Or in case of technical or subject specialist staff having passed graduation level and minimum 2 years experience in junior officer position; Or having passed proficiency certificate level and must have at least 4 years of work experience in the nearest junior officer position.
3. Assistant - 20 (Twenty)
Required Minimum Qualification: Must have passed proficiency certificate level and have minimum 2 years work experience at nearest junior level.
4. Junior Assistant - 60 (Sixty)
Required Minimum Qualification: Must have passed SLC or obtained at least a D plus grade (minimum 1.60 GPA) in the SEE examination.
A) Age limit:
- Advertisement No. 01 should have completed 35 years and not exceeding 45 years by the last date of application.
- Must have completed 21 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last date of application for Advertisement No. 02.
- Advertisement No. Must be 18 years old and not exceeding 35 years by the last date of application for 03 and 04.
- For female candidates, the upper age limit will be increased by five years.
- The mentioned age limit will not apply to the employees of the financial institution.
(B) More information:
- For all the posts mentioned above, you should have good knowledge of computer operation.
- Candidates with Light driving license will be given eligibility.
- Applicants should send a copy of their recently taken photograph, self-attested biodata, educational qualification, experience and Nepali citizenship along with the application for the position they are applying for to the following address.
- The application can be sent directly to the central office of this financial institution and [email protected]
- In case of educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, the certificate of equivalency must be submitted.
- Applications received after the specified date or not delivered will be automatically cancelled.
- Type of Exam: Interview.
- Among the applicants, only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to participate in the interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: 2079-05-12 till office hours.
- All rights related to employee selection will be vested in this financial institution.
Kalika Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
(a national-level financial institution with a 'D' category license from Nepal Rasht Bank)
Central Office: Pokhara-10, Buddhachowk Kaski,
Phone: 061-434412, 061-434 415, Email: [email protected]
(Published Date: 2779-04-29)
Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job