Madi Rural Municipality City Police Recruitment Notification
Madi Rural Municipality, situated in Thumakodanda, Kaski, Gandaki Province, Pokhara, has issued an important notification regarding City Police Recruitment. This notice is particularly significant for Nepali citizens looking for a job in the city police department. The information about this open and inclusive competition was initially released on 2080/04/14.
The local administration has decided to fill in several vacant positions via a service contract, and hence, they are welcoming applications from suitably qualified Nepali citizens.
The vacancies include roles such as:
- City Police Inspector (Level 5) - 1
- City Assistant Police Inspector (Level 4) -1
- City Police Constable (Second Level) - 3
The application process is now open for women, individuals from tribes, and Dalit citizens.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- City Police Inspector: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- City Assistant Police Inspector: Certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- City Police Constable: Class 10 (ten) or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- City Police Inspector: Minimum 20 years and maximum 29 years.
- City Assistant Police Inspector: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- City Police Constable: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- For retired personnel from the Government of Nepal's security agencies: maximum age limit is 41, 40, and 37 years respectively for the mentioned positions.
Applications must be submitted at the Madi Village Executive Office, Yangjakot, Kaski. The last date for submission is 28/04/2080 during office hours. If the last date falls on a public holiday, the deadline extends to the next day.
The application fees are as follows:
- City Police Inspector: Rs. 1000
- City Assistant Police Inspector: Rs. 700
- City Police Constable: Rs. 400
Candidates are required to attach a copy of their Nepali citizenship, educational qualification certificate, a health certificate from a Nepali government hospital, and the receipt of application fee submission.
The selection process includes physical fitness tests, a written examination, an interview, and adherence to other procedural regulations. The specific dates, venues, and times of the selection process will be announced later.
The minimum physical standards are as follows:
- Male: Minimum height - 5 feet 2 inches, chest size - 31 to 33 inches, weight - 50 kg, eye test - not more impaired than -2
- Female: Minimum height - 5 feet, weight - 42 kg, eye test - not more impaired than -2
For further information, please contact: 9856072600, 9856072214.
Please note: Special consideration will be given to local residents.
Kaski Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job