Mahakulung Rural Municipality Vacancy for Various Positions (Health, Agriculture, Engineering)
Mahakulung Rural Municipality is seeking qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in the Rural Municipal Executive Office through open competition. Here are the details of the available positions:
1. Agriculture Graduate (6th Level Officer)- 1 (One)
The minimum educational qualification required is Agricultural Science from a recognized university or educational institution (6th level).
2. Health Assistant - 1 (One)
The minimum educational qualification required is to have passed the general medicine course from a recognized educational institution and registered with the concerned council.
3. AHW -1 (One)
The minimum educational qualification required is to have passed AHW from a recognized educational institution, related to the course, and registered with the council.
4. Light vehicle driver (ambulance) -1 (One)
The minimum educational qualification required is to have at least 5 years of experience as a driver, passed the basic level, completed 25 years of age, and hold a driving license along with first aid.
5. Amin (Nepal Engineering Service) (Survey Group, Assistant 4th Level) -1 (One)
The minimum educational qualification required is to have passed Amin course from a recognized educational institution, related to the course, and registered with the Council.
If you are interested in applying, please note the following information:
1. Application Fee: The eligible persons must pay an application fee of Rs. 500 (Five hundred only) to Everest Bank Limited, Mahakulung Branch Office, Solukhumbu, in the name of this office GA-1.1 AANTARIK RAJASWA KHATA MAHAKULUNG GAPA, Account no. 08300106200008. After payment, you can apply via email at mahakulu[email protected] or in person by attaching the complete voucher.
2. Application Place: The application should be submitted to the Mahakulung Village Executive Office, Bung Solukhumbu.
3. Last Date of Submission: The last date for submission of the application is 15 days from the date of publication of the notice. It is January 24, 2080, until office hours. If the day is a public holiday, the submission can be made the next day.
4. Water Facility: The water facility will be specified by the Government of Nepal.
5. Exam Date and Venue: The date and venue of the exam will be intimated on the last day of application.
6. Type of Examination: The examination will be in written and interview format.
1. Documents to be attached with the application:
(a) Certificate of Nepalese citizenship
(b) Character certificate of minimum educational qualification / Profit certificate
(c) Certificate of registration or renewal with the concerned council.
(d) 3 copies of passport size photograph. (Compulsory submission of all documents while appearing in the examination)
2. According to the law and regulations related to service groups, the age limit should not be exceeded, and the person should not be disqualified until the last day of submission of the application.
For more information, you can contact 9852824400 or 9842685397. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying, submit your application before the deadline.
Karar Job Vacancy Solukhumbu Agriculture Job Job Vacancy Health Job Engineering Job Government Job