Ministry of Social Development Gandaki Pradesh Vacancy for Medical Officer:
Province Government, Ministry of Social Development, Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara notice regarding Medical Officer recruitment on contract service:
Due to the need to fill the posts of the service group as per the details for the prevention, control, and treatment of covid disease in various hospitals within the province under the Ministry of Social Development through service method through interview method. A notice has been published to invite applications from interested Nepali citizens who have reached the qualification.
|Required No.||30 (Thirty)|
|Level||8th Level Officer|
|Service / Group||Public Health Service|
1) Application Form: The Ministry of Social Development, Gandaki Pradesh website www.mosd.gandaki.gov.np download and fill the form and submit it to [email protected].
2) Documents to be attached with the application form:
A) Copy of Certificate of Nepali Citizenship, Biodata with Passport Size Photo, Copies of Educational Qualification Certificate of SLC and above, Copy of Renewed Council Certificate and Certificate of Work Experience in the relevant field.
B) The applicant will have to prove himself/herself along with a copy of the certificate submitted with the application.
C) Must have obtained the prescribed educational qualification certificate within the last day of application. If it is necessary to disclose the equivalence, the disclosure document will also have to be submitted. Applications that do not meet the conditions and conditions will not be registered.
3) Place of work: Hospitals under Gandaki Pradesh.
4) Application Fee: Rs. 1000 / - should be submitted along with the original voucher application form.
A) Bank Account No. - 1000100200010000
B) Office Code No. 3500039014
C) Name of the office: Ministry of Social Development, Gandaki Pradesh c. Revenue Title No. 14224 (Examination Fee)
D) Name of the single fund bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Prithvi Chowk, Pokhara.
5) Eligibility to be a candidate:
A) Must be a Nepali citizen.
B) In case of age, it should be in accordance with the prevailing Health Services Act, Rules.
C) Must have not been convicted by the court in cases related to corruption and criminal charges.
D) Must not have been disqualified for future government service.
6) Details of the work to be done in the post: The work mentioned in the work description of the related post of the service group should be done.
7) Type of examination: Interview
8) Last date to apply: 2078-02-09 on Sunday within office hours. If there is a public holiday on that day, it will be till the next day.
9) Salary: Will be in accordance with the prevailing law.
10) Detailed information can be found on the information board of the Ministry or on the website of the Ministry www.mosd.gandaki.gov.np.
11) If any further information is required on any other subject, the administration branch can be contacted on 061-590247.
12) The date of the interview will be informed by phone.
First published date: 2078-02-03
Gandaki Pradesh Pokhara Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job