Vacancy Announcement at Nepal Leprosy Trust
Nepal Leprosy Trust is a reputable organization dedicated to providing comprehensive healthcare services to individuals affected by leprosy. We are currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to join our team at the Lalgadh Leprosy Hospital & Services Centre. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and possess the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply.
I. Assistant In-Patient Manager - 1 Position
- Assist the In-Patient Department Manager in overseeing the daily operations of the department.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of patient admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Collaborate with medical and nursing staff to ensure high-quality patient care.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to patient management.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of medical supplies and equipment.
- Train and supervise staff to ensure adherence to hospital policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (B/BSc Nursing).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role in a healthcare setting.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of hospital management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Skills and training in Palliative care and management are preferable.
2. Laboratory Officer - 1 Position
- Perform and supervise various laboratory tests and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Analyze test results accurately and prepare reports for healthcare professionals.
- Monitor and order laboratory supplies as needed.
- Provide training and guidance to laboratory staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory technology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Proficient in performing various laboratory tests and procedures.
- Familiarity with laboratory information systems and quality control procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV, cover letter, and relevant academic and experience certificates to [email protected] no late than 5th June 2023. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection processes.
Candidates from marginalized groups, including persons affected by leprosy, are encouraged to apply.
Nepal Leprosy Trust is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.Hospital Job Vacancy Dhanusha Job Vacancy Health Job