Nepalgunj Sub-Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive Office, Nepalgunj, Banke, Lumbini Pradesh/, Nepal Information regarding the recruitment of employees in the service contract.
Urban Health Promotion Center under Nepalgunj Sub-Metropolitan City, Wanke, Ward no. For 4, since the following positions have to be filled in the employee contract; Applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who meet the qualifications as per the details within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice along with the receipt of payment of the specified revenue.
|Medical Officer||8th Level Officer||1 (One)|
|Public Health Officer||7th Level Officer||1 (One)|
|Lab Technician||5th Level Assistant||1 (One)|
1) Minimum educational qualification required:
a) Medical Officer: Passed MBBS from a recognized educational institution and registered with NMC.
b) Public Health Officer: Passed BPH from a recognized educational institution and registered with NHPC.
c) Lab Technician: Passed PCL in Medical Laboratory Technology Course from a recognized educational institution and registered with NHOC.
2) Basis of the shortlist:
a) Educational qualification
b) Work experience
c) Local citizens
3) Required Documents:
a) Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate
b) 3 recent passport-size photographs
c) Copy of Certificate of Educational Qualification
d) Copy of the certificate registered with the concerned council
e) Copy of experience proofs (not counting less than 6 months)
4) Candidate's age limit:- Should have completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years by the date of application.
5) Last date for submission of application:- Up to 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice and if that day is a public holiday, the day the office is open.
6) Place of submission of application:- The form prescribed by Nepalgunj sub-metropolitan city should be filled and submitted to the health division of the sub-metropolitan city.
7) Place of submission of revenue:- To be submitted at the sub-metropolitan revenue branch.
8) Salary and service facilities:- As prescribed by the Government of Nepal for the respective posts and levels.
9) Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for interviews.
10) Date of the interview will be published with the next notification.
Date of publication of the notice for the first time: 2079-08-25
Nepalgunj Hospital Job Vacancy Banke Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job