Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited, Central Office, HR Department Notice regarding filling of application form for contract service specialist post (Chartered Accountant - CA)
As per the provision in Regulation 109 of the Staff Service Regulations 2070 of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited, the post has to be filled in the position of a specialist in contract services; An application form has been invited from eligible Nepali citizens who have attained the minimum educational qualification and have not committed any offense.
Fill in all the details to be filled in the application form prescribed by the bank, along with your Nepali citizenship and certificates of educational qualification prescribed for the applicant position and a passport-size photograph must be attached compulsorily.
No action will be taken on applications that have not completed the procedure, do not have the prescribed minimum educational qualification and have not submitted the prescribed examination fee.
In addition, the Government of Nepal or any organized organization or bank / financial institution has been dismissed from the job so as to be disqualified in the future. No action will be taken on the applications of the designated persons, persons who have been blacklisted without paying the number of banks and financial institutions, and candidates who are mentally unstable.
If the application form is filled with false information, the applicant himself will be held responsible.
(1) Advertisement No. C1/2079/80,
Post: Specialist (Chartered Accountant - CA)
Number of Posts: 11 (Eleven)
Type and duration of service:- Contract, service period 1 year.
(3) Required Minimum Educational Qualification:- Obtained Chartered Accountancy degree from a recognized educational institution.
(4) Experience: Experience related to analysis of financial statements, work experience related to NFRS, and experience related to credit will be preferred.
(5) Salary, allowances, and other services, facilities, and conditions:- The terms and conditions specified by the bank shall be mentioned in the contract.
(6) Method of selection of candidates:- Interview.
(7) Posting:- The contract experts appointed as per the above advertisement will be posted in various departments and offices of the bank.
(8) Application Form: It can be printed from the Career Notice on the Bank's Website: www.rbb.com.np or can be obtained from the Bank's Central Office Human Resources Department.
(9) Examination fee:- Rs.700 (seven hundred)
(10) Examination Application: The application form should be attached to the bank account number 15510100000258001 in the account No. 15510100000258001 of “Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited In-Opera” in the corporate branch (185) of RBBL and submitted the application form.
(11) Place of submission of application form:- Bank's Central Office, Human Resource Department.
(12) Date of filling the application form:- 7 days from the date of filling of the application form. If the last day of application submission falls on a holiday, arrangements will be made to receive the form on the next day.
(13) Place of Interview:- Central Office Building of this Bank, Singhdarwar Plaza, Kathmandu.
(14) Date of conducting the interview:- Notification will be published and informed.
(15) Interview Syllabus: - National Commercial Bank Website: www.rbb.com.np is placed in Career Notice.
(16) Only those issued by the last date of submission of application regarding educational qualification, experience, service period, and other certificates will be recognized.
(17) The bank will have all rights to accept, reject and cancel the application.
(18) If there is any ambiguity while filling out the application form, the telephone number of this department is 014252595 extension no. : 3549 and 3548 can be contacted.
Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job