Right4Children is a non-governmental organization working in the field of child rights. Since this organization needs experienced drivers and office assistants, applications are invited from qualified and honest applicants.
Position: Driver & Office Assistant (1)
- Check the vehicle regularly and ensure that the vehicle is in good condition.
- Periodic maintenance and servicing of vehicles.
- Going to the field as required and the staff of the organization while in the field and
- Helping other guests as much as possible.
- To assist in administrative, logistical and daily office operations as per the need of the organization.
- Qualifications and work experience:
- Passed at least 10th class (Preference for those who have passed SLC).
- Driver's license.
- Driver with at least 2 years working experience (special acceptance for working experience in NGO).
- Can read Nepali language articles well.
Documents required to be submitted:
Interested and eligible persons should submit application letter, personal details (Bio-Data), copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of certificate of Nepali citizenship, copy of driver's license, work by 5 pm on Thursday, 2071 Poush. The certificate of experience should be sent to the address given below so that it reaches the office.
Wright 4 Children
Phone: 061-463993 / 061-465176
Email: [email protected]Pokhara Job Vacancy NGO Job