Government of Nepal, Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu. Eligible Nepali citizens are duly invited to apply within 7 (seven) days (date 2078-08-16) from the date of first publication of the notice as per the format prescribed by the municipality.
1. Supervisor - 2 (Two)
2. Enumerator (Ganak)- 11 (Eleven)
Minimum educational qualification:
Supervisor: Passed at least Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in any subject, including Statistics or Population or Economics or Mathematics from a recognized educational institution and has computer related knowledge.
Enumerator (Ganak): At least proficiency certificate in any subject including Statistics or Population or Economics or Mathematics from a recognized educational institution, or similar and having knowledge related to computer.
2) Documents to be submitted along with the application for both the posts
- Certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
- Certificate of Character of Minimum Educational Qualification and Certified Copy of Lab.
- Copy of computer knowledge certificate. - Copy of related work experience certificate.
-2 per passport size photo.
3) Age limit - 18 years of age and not exceeding 40 years of age by the last date of submission of application.
4) Type of examination - (a) Experimental examination (b) Oral (interview).
5) The place where the examination will be conducted will be decided on the contact date.
6) Service Facility - Poor Family Identity and Identity Card Distribution Directive, 2075.
7) Contact date - 2078-08-22
For more details, you can contact Shivasatakshi Municipality on 023-470323 or website www.shivasatakshimun.gov.np.
First published date: - 2078-8-10
Jobs for Freshers Jhapa Province 1 Job Vacancy Government Job