Suryagadhi Rural Municipality, Office of Rural Municipal Executive, Chokde, Nuwakot, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal notice regarding recruitment in contract service
The Government of Nepal, Land Problem Solving Commission, Landless Dalits, Landless Squatters, and Displaced Settlers in the following posts as per Article 3 and 2074 of the Contract Technical Staff Management in Suryagadhi Rural Municipality as per Article 10 and Schedule 2 of 2077. Since the contract has to be appointed. This information has been published by the interested Nepali citizens to fill the prescribed form from this office within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication, subject to the conditions and restrictions as per the details within the office hours.
|Required No.:||1 (One)|
|Level:||(4th Level or Similar)|
|Service||Engineering / Survey|
|Minimum Educational Qualification:||Passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution and received at least 1 (one) year of training in Survey, or Geometry.|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 600|
1) Documents to be submitted: Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate, Copy of Educational Qualification Certificate and if any work experience, the applicant should certify it himself and submit it along with the application form.
2) Place to submit application: Office of Suryagadhi Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive, Chokde, Nuwakot. The application form and all the required documents can be scanned and submitted through the official email of Suryagadhi Rural Municipality [email protected]. Candidates applying through email should submit a certified copy of the required documents before taking the written test or appearing for the written test.
3) Application Fee: After submitting the application to the Revenue Branch of Suryagadhi Rural Municipality with the gross voucher or by submitting the application via email, the revenue is deposited in the Suryagadhi Rural Municipality Internal Revenue Account No. 06801400250061 at Nepal Investment Bank, Chokde, Nuwakot Branch. You have to scan and submit the application.
4) Deadline for application: 2078-11-17 within office hours and in case of a public holiday the next day. The application form submitted via email should have been uploaded within the office hours on the same date.
5) Type of Examination: Short Listing according to the syllabus and criteria of the Public Service Commission. Written and interview.
6) Job Description and Place of Work: As prescribed by prevailing law and Rural Municipality.
7) Services: Rural Municipality will determine the salary scale as per the prevailing salary scale of the Government of Nepal.
8) Term of Contract: By end of Ashad 2078 (Contract may be extended as per rules.
10) Date, time, and place of written examination will be published on the last day of submission of the application form.
11) The candidate should not be disqualified as per Section 10 of the Civil Service Act, 2049.
12) When coming to the interview, the original copy of the submitted documents should be brought along.
13) No action will be taken on the application which is overdue and not in due process.
14) Application form can be obtained from the office or website of this Suryagadhi Rural Municipality www.suryagadhimun.gov.np.
15) In the case of other subjects except the subjects mentioned in the notice, the full authority shall be vested in the committee for filling/selection and recommendation. Also, if you need to understand some other things and after the candidates have applied, you can contact 9851310522 during office hours to stay in touch.
First published date: 2078-11-03
Nuwakot Bagmati Pradesh Job Vacancy Engineering Job Government Job AMIN