Tribhuvan University, Central Department of Computer Science & Information Technology (TU CDCSIT), Office of the Head of Department, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal Information on the required for a Volunteer Supervisor
According to the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu, and this Department; Since Volunteer Supervisor has to be mobilized at the local level for at least 1 (one) month to prepare an integrated local level status report based on information and communication technology;
Interested applicants who have reached the following qualifications are invited to apply within 10 (ten) days from the date of the first publication of this notice.
|Required No.||753 / Month|
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, usually in the final year.
- Have the necessary infrastructure (laptop, smartphone).
- Experienced in Nepali typing (Unicode).
Working Area: Local-level specified by this department in collaboration with the Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration
Selection Method: Interview
Required Document to be attached with the application:
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
- Copy of current educational qualification certificate including SLC / SEE
- A copy of the certificate in case of any experience
- Passport size photo
For more information, please contact this department
First Published Date: 13 Magha, 2078
Notice Job Vacancy Tribhuvan University Government Job