CTEVT Admission Notice for PCL, Diploma and Pre-Diploma Level Vacant Seats:
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur
Diploma and certificate level and pre-diploma level programs in the academic session 2077/078 with less than the approved quota towards full fee; Urgent notice regarding re-application form in educational institutions where quota is vacant:
Due to various reasons, notice has been published on 2076 Ashwin 26 and Ashwin 30, 2077, respectively, to enroll students in various programs for full charge of diploma and certificate level and pre-diploma level conducted by the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT).
The 183rd meeting of the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training has decided to extend the deadline for filling up the application form till 15th Mangsir 2077 in the schools which have not met the approved quota for the students who want to study technical education. When; This notice has been published for the information of all concerned regarding the re-application form called as follows.
(1) In the case of Diploma Certificate Level: Information published on 2077-05-26, and in case of Pre-Diploma Level: All the conditions and procedures mentioned in the notice published on 2077-05-30 have to be fulfilled.
(2) Application Form The dying applicant must register the application form with the concerned educational institution within the office hours on 2077-08-15; and the concerned educational institutions should have made an online entry in ITMS by 12:00 pm on 2077-08-16.
(3) The concerned educational institution shall attach the bank voucher to the bank account of the concerned council, provincial office mentioned in the said information, and send all the details to the concerned provincial office by 2077-08-17.
(4) In the case of diploma and certificate level, the result shall be prepared in accordance with the admission guidelines and submitted in secret to the provincial office of the concerned council, and the student should die only after the concerned council and provincial offices publish the result.
(5) In the case of the pre-diploma level, the student admission process will have to be done by preparing the results as per the admission guidelines.
(6) For more detailed information, please contact the concerned provincial offices of the council.
Note: For the first time in the academic session 2077/078, the educational institutions filling the application form to run the affiliation / sanctioned PI program from the council can send the official letter of the office to [email protected] to get the username and password. The principal's name, mobile number, and email must be mentioned in the letter.
This information can also be found on the Council's website www.ctevt.org.np.
(Notice published on 2077-08-05)