Syllabus of Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Forest Guard (Ban Rakshak): Province Public Service Commission Lumbini Pradesh, Province Civil Service under Nepal Forest Service, General Forestry Group, Syllabus of Competitive Examination for the post of Forest Guard (Ban Rakshak):
Outline of the syllabus: - Based on this syllabus, the examination will be conducted in the following stages
|Step 1: Physical fitness test||50|
|Second stage: Written examination||30|
|Step 3: Interview||20|
1) Points of the plan of physical fitness test No. (1) Only the candidates who meet the criteria specified in the physical test can fill the application. An open advertisement notice will be published. Candidates should be held accountable if they fail to meet the criteria prescribed in the physical examination.
2) Only the candidates selected in the physical examination of the first stage (section A) will be allowed to participate in the fitness examination (section B). Only the successful candidates in all the events will be included in the written test of the second phase after being selected in each of the events specified in the fitness test.
3) If the candidate has an accident during the fitness test or if any kind of future happens, the candidate should be responsible for herself/himself.
4) The medium of written examination will be Nepali or English or both Nepali and English.
5) In case of the wrong answers to objective multiple-choice questions, 20 percent marks will be deducted for each wrong answer but if not answered, no marks will be given and no marks will be deducted.
6) No matter what is written in this syllabus, the Acts, Rules, and Policies in the syllabus should be considered to have been included in this syllabus at the time of advertisement of the examination (amended or deleted or amended).
7) Candidates should have general knowledge about the constitutional provisions related to the curriculum and related acts and regulations.
8) When selecting the candidate for the third phase interview, the name of the candidate will be included in the criteria of publishing the result of the written test based on the total marks obtained in the first phase fitness test and the marks obtained in the second phase written test.
9) Physical fitness test equipment will be available only at the designated place where resources are available.
10) The final examination results will be published according to the marks of the first stage physical fitness test, the marks of the second stage written examination, and the marks of the interview.
11) Course Application Date: From 2078-04-26