Teacher Service Commission (TSC) Teaching License Application Portal has introduced SMS facility. Now you can get OTP code, get your login profile and update your last application at any level by SMS from your registered mobile.
- Information on how to get OTP code in SMS when registering and changing passwords will be given on the related page
- If you forget the login email, type TSC INFO on your registered mobile and send an SMS to 34001.
- Send SMS to 34001 by typing TSC PRI on your registered mobile to get the latest application update at the primary level.
- Send SMS to 34001 by typing TSC LOWSEC on your registered mobile to get the latest application update at the lower secondary level.
- Send SMS to 34001 by typing TSC SEC on your registered mobile to get the latest application update at secondary level.
** There will be a fixed fee for sending SMS
1. Teacher Service Commission User manual.
1.1.Regarding this Document
This User Manual will provide all the basic knowledge regarding Teacher Service Commission.
This manual will help you to navigate through the system.
2.1.How to Register in TSC License Portal?
Step 1: First of all enter the https://license.tsc.gov.np URL in Google Chrome or Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Step 2: Candidate can register or Login into TSC License portal clicking into Account Login button.
Step 2: If register has not been done, click on “Click here” link to register.
Step 3: To create an account user needs to add personal email address, mobile no. and Password. After that click on “Register” button to save the information added.
Note: After user has been registered, user will get email for verification purpose.
Step 4: To verify your email address, user gets OTP code (6 digits) number in your email and mobile that you have registered.
Step 5: Enter your OTP code in the given box. Then click on “Verify” button.
Note: If code is not available, then click on “Didn’t get OTP Code? Click to resend” link.
Email verification gets completed after the above process.
2.2.How to Login into TSC License Portal?
Step 1: Candidate can Login into TSC License portal clicking into Account “Login” button.
Step 2: Enter same email address and password used to register in the system. Then click on Login button.
User should be able to login into the system.
Note: If password is forgotten, then click on “Click here” to reset the password