Teacher Service Commission (Shaikshak Sewa Aayog - TSC), Basic Level (Adharbhut Taha) Open competitive examination, Sample Question Paper 2077 General examination:
- Level: Basic (Adharbhut Taha)
- Total Marks: 100
- Pass mark: 50
- Time: 1 hour
Group A: General Knowledge (GK)
1) When does the date change in the calendar of Vikram Samvat prevalent in Nepal?
A) After 12 o'clock at night
B) After 4 o'clock in the morning
C) After sunrise
D) After 6 o'clock in the morning
2) Which of the following indicators are included in the education sector among the indicators used in compiling the Human Development Index?
A) Total literacy rate and average school year
B) Self enrollment rate and expected school year
C) Average school year and expected school year
D) Average school year and primary level female enrollment rate
3) Which place of Nepal is in the northernmost direction on the basis of latitude line?
A) Bhimdatta Nagar
Section B: Basic knowledge about education
4) The literal meaning of education based on "E + Duco" is close to which learning principle?
(A) Classical affiliation
(B) Verbal affiliation
(C) Effort and mistake learning theory
(D) Learning by insight
5) What is the main cause of negativity in early childhood?
A) Increasing functional development of children
B) Jealousy towards younger siblings
C) Parental interference for safety reasons
D) Growing curiosity of children
6) Which element is related to the rate and quantity of learning?
A) Motivation - rate, practice - quantity
B) Exercise - rate, memory - quantity
C) Reinforcement - rate, recall - volume
D) Reinforcement - rate, practice - quantity
Section C: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
7) Which of the following statements is true?
A) One gigabyte is 1004 MB.
B) One gigabyte contains 1012 MB.
C) One gigabyte contains 1024 MB.
D) One gigabyte is 1036 MB.
8) Which of the following does a computer not do?
A) Development of information
B) Storage of information
C) Information processing
D) Analysis of information
9) In MS Word, when the computer has to put the contents of one file in another file, what should be done by selecting all the contents via Crtl + A and copying it through Ctrl + C and putting it in the new file?
- A) Crtl + I
- B) Crtl + N
- C) Crtl + P
- D) Crtl + V
Clause D: Constitution and Education Acts and Rules
10) According to the constitution of Nepal, which of the following is correct?
A) 32 fundamental rights and 5 rights related to education
B) 31 fundamental rights and 5 rights related to education
C) 23 fundamental rights and 4 rights related to education
D) 46 fundamental rights and 7 rights related to education
11) According to Article 11J of Local Government Operation Act 2074, which of the following is the work of local level regarding learning achievement?
A) To operate and manage
B) To operate and monitor
C) To test and manage
To coordinate and regulate
12) According to the Education Regulations 2049, if there are more students in one class than specified, whose permission should be taken to open another class?
A) School Management Committee
B) Education Development and Coordination Unit
C) Education branch of local body
D) Teachers Parents Association
Section E: Intellectual Testing (IT Test)
13) What are the other two terms in the order of 2, 5, 10, 17, 26?
A) 34 and 47
B) 35 and 48
C) 36 and 49
D) 37 and 50
14) Which option of “Picture B” is suitable in the last room of “Picture A” given below?
Figure A Figure B
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
15) In the picture below, only one of the four boxes in A, B, C, D is different. Find that one different.
Section A has 15 questions of 2 marks from General Knowledge, Section B has 20 questions from Basic Knowledge, Section C has 5 questions from Information and Communication Technology, Section D has 5 questions from Constitution and Education Acts and Rules, Section E has 5 questions from Intellectual Test. An examination of 100 integers will be taken.