Teacher Service Commission ( Shikshak Sewa Aayog - TSC), Secondary Level (Madhyamik Taha) Open Competitive Exam Sample Question Paper 2078
- Level: Secondary
- Total Marks: 100
- Pass mark: 50
- Time: 1 hour
Group A: General Knowledge (GK)
1) According to astrology, if the total duration of solar eclipse is 5 hours 30 minutes, how many hours and minutes will it be?
A) 1 hour and 36 minutes
B) 2 hours and 12 minutes
C) 3 hours and 50 minutes
D) 5 hours and 30 minutes
2) Which of the following points is related to the real meaning of sustainable development?
A) To raise the living standard of the people in a sustainable manner
B) To determine development programs by paying attention to the environmental rights of future generations.
C) To have long term thinking while making development plans
D) To conduct development programs for the protection of environment
3) What was the name of the second phase of "Education for All" program scheduled for 2001-2015?
A) Education for all
B) School Sector Improvement Program
C) Millennium Development Goals
D) School area development program
Section B: Basic knowledge about education
4) Which field of teaching and learning does not cover education psychology?
(A) Choice of teaching method
(B) Assistance in individual teaching and learning
(C) Student learning evaluation
(D) Development of content
5) Which learning theory has developed its theoretical approach on the basis of progress in learning through practice?
(A) Classical affiliation
(B) Verbal affiliation
(C) Effort and mistake learning theory
(D) Learning by insight
6) In class 9, a teacher asked the students to do 2 maths in the class to identify the mathematical problem of the student and asked verbal questions to know the concept. Keep a personal record of the answers to all the questions and analyze what each student understands and identify their main learning problem. What kind of assessment is this?
Section C: Intellectual Test (IQ)
7) The following words are related to each other in one way or another. Identify unrelated words?
8) Amar Bahadur sold his motorcycle to Harka Bahadur at a loss of 10 percent. But Harka Bahadur sold the motorcycle again at Rs 54,000 with a profit of 20 percent. How much did Amar Bahadur buy a motorcycle for?
A) 42 thousand
B) 45 thousand
C) 50 thousand
D) 55 thousand
9) Which of the following solid shape cannot be formed from the upper shape of the bottom?
Section D: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
10) What “Function Key” should be pressed when starting to present slides in Microsoft PowerPoint?
11) Which of the following is asynchronous learning?
A) Direct webinar
B) Meeting of Zoom and Google Meet
C) Activity sent via email
D) Video conferencing
12) Why do students need knowledge of cyber security?
A) To avoid crime through commuter
B) To protect the computer in the school
C) To make safe use of computer based social network
D) Avoid crime by using the internet safely
Clause E: Constitution and Education Acts and Rules
13) According to Article 40 of the Constitution, what is the special provision for the Dalit community according to the law?
A) For empowerment, participation and justice
B) For proportional participation and empowerment
C) Social security, social justice and empowerment
D) Empowerment, representation and participation
14) Who is the chairperson of the committee formed to recommend the appointment of officials of the Teacher Service Commission?
(A) Member of the Public Service Commission
(B) Secretary of the Ministry of Education
(C) Chairperson of the Public Service Commission
(D) Member in charge of education of the Planning Commission
15) In which of the following cases there is an arrangement to appoint a candidate who is on the alternative list?
(1) If no appointment is made within 30 days from the date of publication of the notice
(2) If the post becomes vacant during the probationary period due to various reasons
(3) Failure to attend school within 30 days of appointment
(4) If it is proved that false details have been submitted
(A) In the case of 1, and 2,
(B) In case of 3 and 5
(C) In the case of 1, and 3
(D) In case of 1, 2 and 3
16) According to Article 11 (h) of the Local Government Operation Act 2074, which school does not belong to the local level to establish, permit, operate, manage and regulate?
(D) Guthi and Cooperative
20 questions of 2 marks weight from general knowledge, 12 questions from basic knowledge related to education, 8 questions from intellectual examination, 5 questions from information and communication technology, 5 questions from constitution and education act and rules. 100 marks will be taken from 50 questions.