Aishwarya Vidya Niketan was established in 1976 AD (2033 BS), With the motto of quality education. AVN has been leading as an excellent center of education in Sudurpaschim Province. AVN is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and approved by Ministry of Education. If offers Ten Plus Two programs under Management, Science, Humanities streams.
Aishwarya Vidya Niketan (AVN), Dhangadi, Kailali offers Pre-Primary level, Primary level, Lower Secondary Level, Secondary level and Ten Plus two level education with affordable fee structure. AVN also offers scholarship facility for deserving and poor students.
Its vision is to establish AVN as a model and promising higher education institution in Nepal.
Its mission is to produce competent, efficient and trained manpower who can face the diverse challenges in practical life in an ever-increasing complex and competitive globalized world.
Why Choose AVN?
- Well-planned activities according to the annual calendar.
- Well-equipped science laboratory, library, a computer lab with internet and Wi-Fi facility.
- The school, registered under Sarbajanik Shaikshik Guthi, is run by the community.
- The government gives priority to this school in terms of scholarships facility.
- Regular interactions between guardians, students, and teachers.
- Proper guidance and due counseling to students.
- High walls around the college to ensure their security and open and wide playground.
- Extra-curricular activities beyond curriculum.
- Experienced qualified and permanent teachers.
- Excellent academic environment and better results.
- Choice of genuine students and an excellent center of education.
- Affordable fees structures and attractive scholarships.
Salient Features of AVN:
- Transportation facilities as per the needs of students.
- Field visits, academic Tours, project works, case study, presentations, and seminars.
- Student-centered teaching methodology.
- Renowned and well Experienced faculty members.
- Regular school-parent interaction.
- Peaceful Environment.
- Discipline and Perseverance as the key motto.
- Counseling and guidance.
- Classes through multimedia.