Alpine Management College (AMC) was established in 2009 affiliated to Pokhara University. It is located in Nepalgunj, Banke district in Midwestern region in Nepal. It offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Hotel Management.
This college own internal policies of enriching higher learning outcomes with inputs of experts and professionals, punctual and disciplined class attendance and presentations and year round interactions with corporate sectors, our college has set apart as an institute of repute and is now ranked as the best BBA college in the western part of Nepal.
Mission: To provide quality education for leadership is the mission of AMC With the combined efforts of self-motivated and enthusiastic faculty members and energetic management committee, AMC has taken the mission to prepare the students for successful future by offering pragmatic education that improves their competitiveness and enhances their personal growth.
Vision: The vision of AMC is to produce dynamic, competitive, qualified professionals with high morale and positive attitude who can lead their Society, Nation and the world to progress by their innovative ideas/thoughts. Our vision is “To become a World-Class University devoted to bringing knowledge and technology to the service of mankind”.
- Excellent academic environment with outstanding board results.
- Healthy atmosphere with high degree of discipline.
- Dedicated, highly qualified faculty & friendly staff.
- Multimedia classes.
- Well managed library, with reading room.
- Air Conditioned computer lab and any time internet access for all students.
- Regular reports on student’s progress for further improvement.
- Industrial visits, educational tours & social welfare visits.
- Comprehensive post-study career counseling and personality development classes.
- Visiting experts and special seminars.
- Limited numbers of students per class.
- Scholarship available for outstanding and needy students as per the P.U. rules and regulations.
- Internship (Training) and job placement.
- 50 KV generator for power back.
- CCTV with16 cameras in all classes, rooms and points for regular supervision.
- Management of Water cooler for cool and fresh water.
- Hygienic and affordable canteen facility at the top of the college.