BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital College of Nursing was established in 2018 AD (2075 BS) within the hospital premises of BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital. It is located in Bharatpur, Chitwan district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Pokhara University and accredited with Nepal Nursing Council. It offers Bachelor in Nursing Science (Oncology) course for the first time in the country.
Nursing college founded with the following objectives:
- To produce middle-level quality nurses and able managers for primary-level health care and facilities to bring in optimum healthcare services required for the local community right at their door-steps.
- To prepare the students to understand and promote other systems of nursing to develop and appreciate the philosophical and ethical values of the nursing.
- To prepare academically sound and skilled, compassionate nurse as per the demand of the country.
Salient Features of the College/ Academic experience:
- Pokhara University and BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital are Joint constituent colleges. It is a unique programme of its kind in Nepal.
- Approval from Nepal Nursing Council (NNC)
- 450 bedded hospital with ultramodern technology for cancer treatment.
- Students will get an opportunity to learn different cancer treatment modality with hands-on skill.
- Highly-qualified eminent and experienced faculty members.
- Located in its own spacious building premises and peaceful environment.
- Modern spacious skill lab equipped with the latest equipment.
- Spacious library and computer lab.
- 20% seats are available for Scholarship
- High Standard of academic excellence.