Chhinnamasta Educational Academy was established in 1997 (B.S. 2053) by a group of seniors experience and practicing professionals and experts in the concerned field to produce skilled and professional human resource to be consumed in health and technical world. It is located in Rajbiraj, Saptari district of Nepal. It has been providing its incomparable services through training programs, workshops, seminars, field works, practices and other professional courses since its establishment.
Chhinnamasta Educational Academy is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and vocational Training (CTEVT). It is also recognized by Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council and Nepal and Nepal Professional Health Council. It offers Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT), Diploma in Pharmacy, PCL Nursing, PCL in General Medicine-Health Assistant (HA), TSLC in Civil Engineering (Civil Sub-Overseer), TSLC in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Sub-overseer), and TSLC in Survey Engineering (AMIN).
To provide quality technical educational and produce the qualified experts of health and non-health field through the expertise of related field is the vision of CEA. It maintains excellence and diversity among its student's faculty, Staff Nurse, and programs. Its programs are carried on with a concern for the world in which we live and for enhancing standard of human life in society.
This is the place where learning is celebrated, here students learn through the practical activities. Teachers are facilitators and allow the students to analyze, create, express and debate. Here the students are inspired to learn through co-operation to reach their destination to prove themselves a project professional. This is the place where professionals are molded.
- To narrow the gap between skilled man power and market demands.
- To facilitate and create opportunities in technical education in Nepal.
- To establish a centre to excellence imparting graduate program on Pharmaceutical and public Health Education.
- To cater to the needs of the fast expending technical educational institutions and Research laboratory outside Kathmandu valley.
- To undertake sponsored research projects from government agencies.
- To conduction research programs in the related field and assist in the betterment of human life.
- To provide advanced learning that enhances professionalism, humanism and social responsibilities.