Gandaki Polytechnic Institute (GPI) was in 2019 (2076 BS) under the Pokhara Metropolitan City, Education Division. It is accredited by Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It is always there to impart technical courses for deserving students coming from various regions of the country.
The GPI is assured that it will explore and attain the maximum potential with its inputs and assistance for students' affluent professional life ahead. It is expanding access to higher education through technical courses and also aims to impart knowledge to the students to inculcate wisdom, compassion, and a humanitarian spirit in them.
It is determined to provide a considerable number of laboratory work, workshop exercises, and assignments that will refine the skills of the students further to compete in the labor market nationally and internationally. It is assured to run on-campus interaction recognizing that different students learn in different ways through student-teacher close contact.
GPI takes end goal is to be established as the pioneer and center of excellence in the field of technical education in Nepal. GPI offers the latest and most relevant curriculum designed by CTEVT for GPI involving experienced professionals in concerned areas. GPI encourages every learner to be a job creator rather than a job seeker and contribute to the nation through technology.
The vision of GANDAKI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE is to bring educational facilities through technical courses with its comprehensive and integrated learning network and be a major contributor of Pokhara Metropolitan as well as Gandaki Province, destined to facilitate the intellectual, technical, social, and economic development of the nation.
The mission of Gandaki Polytechnic Institute is to serve the students, communities, and the region through quality, affordable and accessible, technical and career-oriented education by enabling them to lead more informed and skilled lives and to have enhanced careers with its competent, multi-faculty, technical and general programs coupled with research activities.
Core values and norms
- Life-long learning
- Diversity and respect
- Collaboration, service, and community involvement
- We commit to embracing excellence in all that we do.
- We believe in creating a dynamic environment that enhances teaching and learning experiences.
- We encourage collaboration, teamwork, and cooperation in promoting collaboration, service, and community involvement.
- We value the contribution and worth of all for succeeding in a global society.
- We believe in diversifying our financial resources for economic sustainability.
- We focus on research-based learning.
- We prioritize our service for poor, needy, and deserving students.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Forestry
- Diploma in Geometric Engineering
Gandaki Polytechnic Institute
061-560097 or 9846392870, 9846036359, 9813112618, and 9805880199
Bhandardhik, Pokhara, Gandaki Province, Nepal
Email: [email protected]