Kashyap Institute of Engineering & Technology (KIET) was established in 2007 AD as a privately owned technical institute located in Bishwakarma Chowk, Janakpur, Dhanusa district of Nepal. KIET is affiliated to The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), India and approved by Ministry of Education, Nepal. It offers 3 years full time diploma level technical education such as Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Architecture for 80 seats each year respectively.
Kashyap Institute of Engineering and Technology imparts quality technical education by motivated academician and administrative staffs. It promotes friendly competitive learning environment and helps students graduate as professionals who meet the national aspirations and goals.
Key Features of KIET:
- 100% job placement services.
- Fully practical training and workshop facility.
- Library, Computer Lab, Internet facility.
- Extra class arrangement for weak student.
- Network Training for final year student.
- Management Class for final year student
- Industrial Visit for final year student.
- Separate Hostel for boys & girls.
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty Members
- Our own Placement & Training Cell.
- Free English & Personality development Classes.
- IELTS & TOFEL Classes for Final Year student.