Kaski Modernized Academy was established in 1998 AD (2055 BS) as a privately owned education institution located in B.P. Marga, Chauthe, I2 Pokhara, Kaski district of Nepal. It affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and offers ten plus two programs in Science and Management streams.
Salient Features of Kaski Modernized Academy:
- 70 spacious and well ventilated classrooms.
- Three advanced and fully equipped science labs
- Advance computer labs and electronic library.
- Three resourceful level wise libraries.
- A large and fully equipped multipurpose auditorium hall
- Large playground and courts for all the games.
- Two separate buildings for full-fledged hostel facilities.
- Regular classes for arts, music, dance, MC/RJ and Sports.
- RO mineral water plant for pure drinking water.
- Own medical corner with full time staff nurse for regular Health checkup.
- Highly qualified, enough trained and well experienced, dedicated teachers and staff.
- Various scholarships for deserving students and many more modern facilities.