NAST Secondary School was established in 2001 AD (2058 BS) located in Dhangadhi-04, Uttar Behadi, Kailali district of Nepal. It is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB). Striving for excellence in its academic pursuit, NAST also intends to carry out research and promotional activities for the growth and dissemination of scientific, technical and managerial knowledge, which then positions NAST into a leading academic institution of the country. It offers ten plus two programs in Management and Science.
- Well-equipped laboratories, library with adequate number of books and open access.
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculties.
- Scholarship package for deserving and needy students.
- Peaceful and Pollution free environment.
- High speed Internet Facility. Healthy and spacious class rooms.
- Sufficient and separate sanitation facilities for boys and girls in each floor.
- Different scientific seminars and conferences, project presentation, etc.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
The goal of NAST is to establish itself as the technological and managerial hub of the country. NAST has set the Following objectives to achieve its goal:
- Exploring potential talents in the western region of the country.
- Providing affordable and quality education at global standards.
- Producing highly competent and skilled bureaucrats, technocrats and efficient managers as to meet the challenges of the space age.
- Establishment of institutional linkage and collaboration with the regional, national and international institutions involved in the fields of research and development in different areas of science, technology and management.