Nawajagaran Multiple Campus was established in 2006 (2063 BS) with the initiation and efforts of academicians, social workers, guardians, donors and local institutions. It has fulfilled the need of an academic institution of higher education in the area. It is Located amidst the natural beauties of Tamsariya-7, Nawalparasi district of Nepal. It has directly benefited the rural students as well as women, ethnic minorities, and Dalit and other minority community. Since its foundation, it has been receiving extensive cooperation morally, physically and economically from the locals of the community.
In the early days of Nawajagaran Multiple Campus establishment it was largely supported by Nawajagaran Secondary School having been provided with infrastructures and other assistances. However, the campus has recently it has own new building. It is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and recognized by University Grant Commission of Nepal.
Nawajagaran Multiple Campus offers full time bachelor degree programs on Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
The campus is stepping ahead to recognize and manage resources for well facilitated modern building, library, computer lab, and auditorium hall along with qualitative improvement. So, we welcome and appeal for every kind of constructive supports from the guardians, academicians, ex-students, well-wishers, NGOs and INGOs dedicated to uplift educational sector.
Objective of Nawajagaran Multiple Campus:
It is committed to enlighten the society by fulfilling the educational needs of its community, country and the globe. Our objectives are:
- To produce responsible citizen and ethically sound leaders in the local and global professionalism.
- To develop personal and practical skills through quality education.
- To empower the students to achieve meaningful and productive career goals.
- To develop self-esteem within students with a sense of respect for moral and ethical values.
- To encourage the students to utilize their creativity and knowledge identifying their potentials.