Pathari Multiple Campus (PMC) was established in 2064 B.S. (2007 AD) by the efforts of eminent personalities from different walks of life belonging to Patharishanishchare Municipality and other parts of the region who voiced their earnest longing and formed resolve to establish a Campus for Bachelor level in Pathari. It is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) Nepal. It was founded as a public Campus with service-oriented philosophy, especially to fulfill the increasing demand of higher education. With the objective of providing quality education, PMC has already got into gear and accelerated the Bachelor Programmes under the Faculties of Education and Management.
- Students are required to follow all the rules and regulations of the campus.
- Proper discipline should be maintained within the Campus premises.
- The students are required to enter the Campus premises with proper uniform and ID card.
- Permission from the Campus administration is compulsory to conduct any programme within the Campus premises.
- Students should behave in a polite manner with all staff members, teachers, guardians and other concerned personalities.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones and other unwanted electronic devices inside the classroom.
- The administration will be bound to expel the students if they are found involving in asocial activities.