Rapti Babai Campus (RBC) was established in 1990 AD as a community owned Campus. The campus is affiliated to Tribhuvan University Nepal and National Examinations Board (NEB). It has also been running the Ten plus two programs and Bachelor in the faculty of Humanities, Education and Management since 1999 AD.
Rapti Babai Campus (RBC) offers programs such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), and Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Business Studies (MBS), Master of Education (M.Ed.) and ten plus two programs in Management, Arts and Education.
RBC has its own land where teaching buildings, library, administration building, lavatory, science lab and canteen have been well managed. The campus has been developed well as a model community campus of this region where about 1500 students, 40 teachers and 12 officials are directly involved. According to the demand of the society, the campus is in need of various educational programmes, physical infrastructures and technical programmes that could meet the need of this globalized era.
To impart Quality education for the generation of responsible, disciplined and competitive human resource for the society, nation and the world as well.
- To initiate effort for quality education.
- To produce dynamic human resource in various fields.
- To provide affordable and standard education for the sake of society.
- To maintain academic environment along with fair, clean and sound atmosphere.
- To develop the physical facilities in the campus in accordance with time.
- To develop client friendly and fast service delivery institution with the installation of modern information technology.
- To make the effective access to the poor, DAG and marginalized student in the campus.
- To create the opportunity of research oriented studies.
- To maintain sustainable development of the institution.
To develop the campus as a model community campus with the opportunity of convenient quality education.
- To fulfill the demand of quality education in accordance with social need.
- To develop effective intimacy between the campus and the community.
- To create the more convenient physical infrastructure of the campus.
- To maintain financial sustainability.
- To make a good social outreach to serve the society.
- To increase pass out rate.
- To increase student enrollment rate.
- To manage well facilitated library with adequate reference materials.
- To introduce the campus environment policy for maintaining academic atmosphere.
- To provide quality education by introducing modern technology in teaching learning activities.
- To launch employment oriented educational programs.
- To provide exposure and skill development trainings for teachers, officials and CMC.
- To uplift inclusion of poor, Dalit, women, ethnic people, disadvantage group and marginalized community in higher education.
- To increase students participation in the different extracurricular activities of the campus.
- To seek new regular financial resources.
- To build library, seminar hall, teaching building, canteen and guest house, science lab, and other infrastructures as per campus Master Plan.