Sinha Health Foundation was established in 2008 AD as a privately owned nursing college located in Janakpur, dhanusa district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Purbanchal University (PU) and accredited by Nepal Nursing Council. This college offers Bachelor degree programs in Bachelor of Nursing (BN) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing.
The colleges runs under the auspices of Sinha Foundation. In this competitive world of today, survival is not just a matter of qualification, but of qualification with competence. A better survivor is one with better competence and qualification. The college of nursing has been initiated with the vision of enabling the youth of this country to have a purposeful vision, mission and goal. The college of nursing will provide and assist all the candidates in pursuing the goals. It hopes to have many more Para Medical Courses in the near future. The college of nursing is affiliated to Purbanchal University and Recognized by Nepal Nursing Council.
- Highly qualified and well-motivated M.SC. And M.N faculty team. (B.Sc. /BN)
- Modern computer lab with internet connectivity.
- Full-fledged library with latest edition books and journals.
- Modern spacious and well ventilated classromms.
- Well-furnished laboratories for basic training.
- College buses for easy transportation.
- Inbuilt accommodation with entire safety for girls inside the campus.
- Individual attention and personal care.
- Ample scope for sports, games and cultural activities.
- The college has tie yup with leading multi-specialty hospitals Viz Government Hospital, Janakpur (200 bedded) to provide good clinical practice for students.
Sinha Health Foundation is located in the peaceful environment beside the high way linking Janakpur to Dhlkebar just about 500 meters away from the city bus stand city main market.