Tansen Multiple Campus was established in 1990 AD (2047 BS) as a community based campus located in the headquarters Tansen, Palpa district of Nepal. It is not only a beautiful hilly town but also a historical popular education centre.
It relief from the student's enrollment pressure and to provide alternative higher education opportunity stopping draining the students out of Tansen. The idea was unanimously approved. The proposed Campus got affiliation after submitting the commitment letter of ten reputed teachers from the Tribhuwan Multiple Campus, Tansen. It was challenging to run the Campus with the minimum fees raised from the students however, Campus marched forward with great zeal, devotion and commitment. Now the Campus is twenty one years old and it is running classes from eleven to master level with full youth energy. Dr Ram Prasad Sharma, the founder and patron has been contributing a lot in the development of the Campus.
Tansen Multiple Campus, now has its own huge building built in about ten ropanis of land, Campus buses, new classroom furniture, computers, Library and so on supported by the Government of India. For this kind of support in education field, Campus as well as the people of Tansen Palpa heartily expresses gratefulness to the Government of India. This project is the symbol of Indo-Nepal co-operation and friendship. Besides this, Local people's interest, initiations, endeavor and supports of all kinds can never be overlooked.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CAMPUS:
- Flourish the Campus purely into a community Campus
- Produce research oriented, competitive quality citizens through quality education.
- Develop the Campus into an educational research centre.
- Provide hostel and transport facilities to all learners and researchers.
- Develop the library into E-library.
- Provide education at cheaper cost.
- Provide various scholarships to the girl students, dalits, disadvantaged people, conflict victims, disables and economically marginalized people.
PLANS AND PROGRAMMES:
- Educational study tour for the teachers and students
- Hostel, administration block, seminar and workshop hall, Laboratories and Library building construction
- Recognitions and Awards to the teachers and administrative staff for their best performance
- Convocation for the recognition of Campus products bachelor and Master level
INSTRUCTION AND EVALUATION:
- Emphasis on student centered teaching, demonstration, interaction, problem solving and project works.
- Instruction by using multimedia
- Research oriented instruction.
- Lectures from expert’s visiting professors.
- Seminar and workshops.
- Field study
- Extra co-curricular activities.
- Monthly tests and feedbacks.
- Internal tests and evaluation: two times a year.
- Seminar organization, paper writing, presentation and documentation, report writing etc.