Tej Ganga Multiple Campus (TMC) was established in 2000 AD (2057 BS) and it is located in Panauti-8, Kapalkot, Kavrepalanchowk. TMC is a community Campus and affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU) and National Examinations Board (NEB). The campus has the commitment of providing quality and practical education in complete disciplined and academic environment by the qualified and experienced lecturers.
The vision of Tejganga Multiple Campus is to be developed as a leading and vibrant educational institution with the potentiality of Deemed University which will enhance the quality of higher education and research in the nation through the involvement of local bodies, Social Organizations, Community and other concerned. It will be the educational institution of choice for the students of the region and abroad who seek opportunity of the quality education. As per the national vision education is for all but focuses a female education. This institution is too led by a lady campus chief with a team of successful teachers. Since its establishment it is trying for life skill development to the students.
Tej Ganga Multiple Campus (TMC) offers various programs such as Bachelor of Arts-BA, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), and Master of Education (M.Ed.) General. Similarly, it also offers Ten Plus Two programs in Management, Education and Humanities course.
TMC is the leading institution in the field of higher education in this area which is dedicated to enhance people’s lives through excellence in teaching, research and service. The mission of the campus is:
- to create and disseminate knowledge through teaching, learning and creative research and to supply highly competent, innovative manpower to the society.
- to serve the students by teaching them problem solving leadership and teamwork skills.
- to serve the community by offering with quality education and research program
- to provide the community board access to the higher education.
Salient Features of TMC:
- Library with teaching materials and separate study room.
- Laborious, qualified and experienced lecturers who are directly involved in respective fields.
- Weekly test for the quality development of the students.
- Both English and Nepali medium in +2 Management and Bachelor level with banking Internship Program.
- Fully equipped and furnished classrooms and campus buildings.
- Fully disciplined academic environment.
- Extracurricular activities and sports.
- Use of marker board and pen.
- Well-equipped seminar hall.
- Field visit and Excursion.
- Hygienic Cafeteria.
- Free Internet Surfing.
- Excellent results in TU and NEB.