Tilottama campus was established in 1996 as a first private college in Rupandehi by a team of dedicated, experienced and enterprising academicians to cater for the growing demands of parents and students in the higher education by providing quality education and guaranteeing top class graduates.
Since its establishment, the college has been running 10+2 programme in science and management in Affiliation with National Examination Board (NEB), Nepal. Likewise, it is also running Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) programme in affiliated to Pokhara University.
The Tilottama Campus is Promoted by a dedicated team of highly competent and experienced academicians, researchers and professionals with the zeal to provide quality education of global standard. Since the beginning, this college has been imparting a quality education. It has already been awarded time and again by NEB for its excellence.
College is located in the heart of Butwal, Yogikuti. Situated just a 5 minutes' walk from the Siddhartha Highway, in a quiet, tranquil setting away from the hustle and bustle of the loud streets. Making it an ideal location for teaching and learning. It has art of state physical infrastructures with, spacious ground, garden and international standard basketball court. Well-equipped science laboratory, computer labs and library furnished with ample text books, research journals and reference materials. Which provides the students with secured and effective setting for their learning and development.
Vision of Tilottama campus:
Its vision is to be one of the admire center of educational excellence in nurturing global-centric socially sensitive professional based on ethical and moral attributes.
Objectives of Tilottama Campus:
- To provide practical and value based quality education for promising young talents to carve their careers.
- To generate decent human value and ethical human behavour in the students.
- To provide highly disciplined and friendly atmosphere.
Scholarship schemes at Tilottama campus:
Tilottama Campus provides full and partial scholarships for 5% to 10% students every year based on the following criteria:
- Topper of entrance examination
- SEE district topper
- The needy and meritorious students
- Scholarship based on entrance marks
- 3% of the total enrolled students get scholarship recommended by NEB
Salient Features of Tilottama campus:
- Class rooms are surveillance under cc cameras and on the process of smart boards.
- Lecture-rooms facilitated with digital projectors.
- Internet Facilities
- Fully Networked lab
- Best Faculties
- Visiting Faculties
- Transport Facility
- State-of-the-art Library
- Excursion & Sports
- First Aid Facility
- Project-based Learning
- Regular classes for Medical and Engineering courses.
- Regular Lab practices (chemistry, physics, biology, computer)
- Placements to pass out students