BBA Program is a four-year extensive Bachelor’s Degree program affiliated to Pokhara University. With a total of 126 credit hours, the program is spread over eight semesters. The program forms an excellent foundation on which students can build their business careers, equip themselves with the knowledge and skills to meet the diverse challenges faced in a highly competitive business environment both locally and internationally. Further, the course focuses on a wide array of management disciplines such as general foundation, business foundation, environmental studies, ICT, etc. AMC BBA course aims to provide an in-depth overview of the latest developments in both the theory and practice of business and management. Hence, it has been designed to develop innovative management and entrepreneurial skills as well as the adaptability of the mind. This will enable the learners to become empowered to undertake responsible managerial positions (in the private and public sectors), or self-employment ventures and at the same time making them socially responsible.
BBA at Alpine Management College:
- Applying analytical and critical thinking skills to business issues.
- Inculcating the value system for responding to ethical issues in business.
- Effectively communicating in the business world.
- Developing the knowledge and competencies necessary to work effectively in teams.
- Articulating their competency as business professionals.
- Learning and assessing global business environment.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entity.