Ilam Community Agriculture Campus offers 4 years of BSc Hons in Agriculture (B.Sc. Ag.) programs which is affiliated with Purbanchal University.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must have Passed SLC or equivalent examination.
- Applicant must be I.Sc./10+2 (Science/Agriculture) passed with at least 50% of aggregate marks and has studied English, Chemistry, and Biology of at least 100 full marks each, together with Mathematics and Physics of at least 50 full marks each.
- Must secure at least 50% entrance exam score.
- Nepalese Citizen
Documents Required During Admission:
During admission time, along with the admission fee, all the documents (including citizenship, academic certificates, and other verification letters/certificates) must be ORIGINAL/HARD COPY and verified as TRUE with documents that were submitted through an online application. The candidate who failed to submit the below-mentioned documents at the time of admission will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
- Passport Size Photo (3 copies)
- Original Citizenship Certificate
- Original Mark Sheet and Character Certificate of SLC or equivalent
- Original Transcript, Character, Provisional, and Migration Certificate of 10+2 or equivalent
- Equivalence Certificate (if other than Nepal Board)
- Original Quota Verification Letter/Certificate (as specified)
- Original Admit Card of the relevant entrance exam.