Informatics College Pokhara offered 4 years of full-time undergraduate programs i.e. BBA in International Business. The course is designed to provide students with thorough knowledge about the changing needs of the dynamic international business environment as well as the competitive global markets. This course also aims to develop your intellectual and quantitative skills.
- NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE mathematics score of D+ or 50% or above.
- For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 60% or 2.4 GPA
- Pass in General Paper or English at A or AS Levels
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognized English Test:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
- Pearson Test of English Score above 47.
- Affiliated with London Metropolitan University, UK
- Approved by Ministry of Education, Nepal
- Equivalency provided by the Tribhuwan University
Entrance Exam Procedure
No Provisions for Entrance Exam. Students shall receive an offer to join the Informatics College Pokhara if they fulfill the direct entry requirement.
A student, who has fulfilled the entry requirement has to submit the following documents for the admission process:
- SLC Marksheet
- 10+2 Transcript
- 10+2 Provisional Certificate
- Citizenship / Passport Certificate
The college takes biometrics and digital picture of the student at the time of admission.