Informatics College Pokhara offered 4 years of full-time undergraduate programs i.e. BBA (Marketing) with International Business. This highly vocational course will provide students with marketing knowledge and skills that can be applied in various sectors that take a progressive and critical approach to the ways in which organizations identify and respond to their customer’s needs.
- NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE mathematics score of D+ or 50% or above.
- For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 60% or 2.4 GPA
- Pass in General Paper or English at A or AS Levels
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognized English Test:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
- Pearson Test of English Score above 47.
- Affiliated with London Metropolitan University, UK
- Approved by Ministry of Education, Nepal
- Equivalency provided by the Tribhuwan University
Entrance Exam Procedure
No Provisions for Entrance Exam. Students shall receive an offer to join the Informatics College Pokhara if they fulfill the direct entry requirement.
A student, who has fulfilled the entry requirement has to submit the following documents for the admission process:
- SLC Marksheet
- 10+2 Transcript
- 10+2 Provisional Certificate
- Citizenship / Passport Certificate
The college takes biometrics and digital picture of the student at the time of admission.