Overview of Diploma in Pharmacy at Amity Global Education (Lord Buddha College)
The Diploma in Pharmacy at Amity Global Education (Lord Buddha College), located in Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal, offers a detailed program in the field of pharmacy. Affiliated with CTEVT, this course is designed to impart foundational and advanced knowledge in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (study of medicinal plants)
- Community Pharmacy and Ethics
This is a 3-year program, evaluated through an annual exam system.
The program has 40 available seats, ensuring a focused learning environment.
- To provide comprehensive knowledge in pharmaceutical sciences.
- To develop skills in medication therapy management.
- To instill ethical practices in pharmacy.
- Applicants must pass the CTEVT entrance exam.
- Meet the basic educational requirements as set by CTEVT.
- Proficiency in pharmaceutical dispensing and management.
- Understanding of drug interactions and patient counseling.
- Capability to work in various pharmaceutical settings.
The course opens various avenues in both the public and private sectors in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and research.
Fees are set as per the guidelines provided by CTEVT, ensuring affordability.
- Community Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Medical Representative
- Quality Control Analyst
- Research & Development Scientist
Opportunities in pharmacies, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and research institutes.
Why Choose this Course
- Well-rounded curriculum with practical and theoretical aspects.
- Experienced faculty and modern lab facilities.
- Focus on ethical practices and patient care in pharmacy.
Scholarship options are available as per CTEVT criteria, based on academic merit and financial need.
The Diploma in Pharmacy at Amity Global Education (Lord Buddha College) is an excellent choice for students aiming to build a career in the pharmaceutical industry, offering a solid foundation in pharmacy practices backed by ethical and patient-centric training.