Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences (MMIHS) offers 2 years of full-time Master of Nursing (MN) programs. The aim of the Master of Nursing (MN) program is to prepare nurses with advanced knowledge of women's health and development/ adult nursing/child health nursing, to improve the health and well-being of individuals and thereby contribute fully to the health of their family, community, and the nation. After successful completion of the two years course of study, the students will be awarded the Master of Nursing Degree in the selected specialty areas.
- The graduates will acquire knowledge and skills to function in one or more of the following roles: practitioner, educator, manager, and/ or researcher.
- To provide primitive, preventive, supportive, curative, and restorative nursing care at an advanced level;
- To establish and manage formal and informal education programs;
- To manage health care services; and
- To conduct research to promote the health of people.
The MMIHS will follow strictly the rules and regulations of the University and Medical Education Commission. The candidate who wants to enroll in the admission process should pass a baccalaureate degree in nursing BNS. or B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of one year of teaching or clinical experience in nursing following completion of BNS or BSc Nursing with NNC registration. Besides, the basic academic requirement, the students should be qualified on the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission to enroll in the program.