Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) at Parbat Multiple Campus, Phalebas, Parbat, Nepal: Course Overview, Objectives, Eligibility, Learning Outcomes, Scope, Career Prospects, Scholarship, and Why Choose this Course
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a four-year undergraduate program that prepares students for a career in teaching. The program covers various aspects of education, including pedagogy, curriculum development, educational psychology, and teaching methods.
The B.Ed. program at Parbat Multiple Campus, affiliated with Tribhuvan University, covers the following areas:
- Philosophical and Sociological Basis of Education
- Psychological Basis of Education
- Curriculum and Evaluation
- Pedagogy and Teaching Methods
- Educational Planning and Management
- Educational Technology
- Special Education
- Educational Research
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Teacher Professionalism and Ethics
- Environmental Education
The objectives of the B.Ed. program at Parbat Multiple Campus are:
- To provide students with a sound understanding of education theory and practice.
- To develop teaching skills and competencies.
- To prepare students for a career in teaching or related fields.
- To promote critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
To be eligible for the B.Ed. program at Parbat Multiple Campus, students must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks.
Upon completion of the B.Ed. program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of education theory and practice.
- Develop effective teaching skills and competencies.
- Apply educational theory and practice in a variety of contexts.
- Use technology and other teaching aids to enhance learning.
- Understand and apply ethical principles and professional standards in teaching.
The B.Ed. program at Parbat Multiple Campus prepares graduates for a career in teaching in various settings, including primary, secondary, and higher education institutions. Graduates can also pursue a career in education administration or related fields.
Some career options for B.Ed. graduates include:
- Education Administrator
- Curriculum Developer
- Educational Researcher
- Educational Consultant
Why Choose this Course:
Students who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching can benefit from the B.Ed. program at Parbat Multiple Campus as it provides them with a sound understanding of education theory and practice, as well as effective teaching skills and competencies. The program also offers hands-on experience through internships and practical projects, helping students develop practical skills that are necessary for success in the education field.
Multiple Campus provides scholarships to deserving students based on their academic performance and financial need. Students can apply for scholarships through the college's scholarship committee.