University Campus, Rajarshi Janak University offers a Bachelor Of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.SC. MLT).
- Recognized by Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC) and Medical Education Commission (MEC).
- Four-Year/Eight Semester Course.
- Integrated Curriculum and Problem Based Learning.
- Six Month Compulsory Internship and Frequent Hospital Posting in Different Semesters.
- Compulsory Dissertation for Fulfillment of the Course.
- Well Facilitated Laboratories.
- Experienced Faculties and Provision of Guest Lectures from Different Institutions.
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Public Health Laboratories,
- Health Research Laboratories,
- Academic Institutions,
- Health Research organizations,
- Pharmaceutical Industries,
- Own entrepreneurship, etc.
Scholarship available as per the Government Rule
- Address: Ramanand Chowk, Janakpurdham, Nepal (West of Janaki Eye Hospital)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.rju.edu.np/www.rjuuc.edu.np
- Phone: +977-9851274037/+977-9869503670