Sinha Health Foundation, Janakpur offers four years full time nursing course in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing for 20 seats each year. This course is affiliated to Purbanchal University (PU) and accredited by Nepal Nursing Council.
This Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in nursing program aims to nursing professionals with high technical and managerial competency. Such graduates can serve in various types of positions at national, regional, zonal, district or local levels. Such graduates will be needed various kinds of governmental or non-governmental health agencies, communities, hospitals, schools, campus and institutions.
- To provides basic and advanced knowledge and practical skills in nursing science covering primary health care for nursing graduates.
- To develop skills in health system research and management.
- Equip nursing professionals with communication and group organization skills for promoting community participation in health and development activities ultimately leading to the individual and community self-reliance in health services and improvement in health status.
- To enable nursing health professionals to deal with the exiting realties in health management issues and problems.
- To develop the leadership capabilities of nursing professionals in the management of nursing services at various levels health programs.
- To prepare professionals to be creative innovative in preventive, pro-motive, curative and rehabilitative aspect of care according to scientific advancement and trends of the day.