Important Information About CTEVT Exam Schedule for First Year Diploma Programs
Exam Schedule for First Semester: Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur has published important information regarding the exam schedule for the first year of diploma level regular and partial examination of the first semester. This schedule is applicable to programs such as Diploma in Engineering, Food and Dairy Technology, Information Technology, Hotel Management, Agriculture (Horticulture and Animal Science), Social Works and Entrepreneurship Development in private, partnership, community schools, and private schools. The exam will be conducted from 7:00 am on 2080/01/25.
Special Scholarship Program: The notification also includes information about the first year first semester exams of various programs studied towards engineering of diploma under special scholarship program in technical education (Dalit, Muslim, Endangered Caste and Earthquake Affected).
Candidates should take note of the following important points about the exam schedule:
- No further arrangements will be made for candidates who are absent from the examination for any reason.
- The practical exam will be conducted in the respective educational institution, and the relevant educational institution will have to prepare the examination schedule of the experimental exam and conduct the related operation.
- Log book / Psychometric chart can be taken to the exam hall only with the permission of the invigilator.
- The examination will not be postponed even if there is any unexpected leave without prior notice from the council.
- The examination should be given only from the designated examination center, and the examination center cannot be changed.
- Candidates who want to join or miss the exam have to contact the examination control office within 7 days from the date of publication of the notification.
- Candidates who are exempted from filling the application form should submit the application form to the school within the date 2080/01/07 with a late fee. On 2080/01/08, the amount of late fee should be deposited in the bank and submitted to the concerned council, state office along with the application form of the examinees.
- Practical examination shall be completed within 15 days after the end of the theoretical examination, and the score, attendance at the examination control office must be submitted to the provincial office along with a letter from the relevant school.
- The exam schedule can be viewed at www.ctevtexam.org.np.
Candidates should follow the exam schedule and take note of the important information mentioned above. The Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur has provided clear guidelines for the examination process, and candidates are expected to comply with them.
Notice Exam Routine CTEVT Exam CTEVT