Food Management and Trading Company Limited's Competitive Written Examination Program Schedule of Various Positions:
As per the advertisement published on 2079/06/14 by Food Management and Trading Company Limited (Khadya Byabastha Tatha Byapar Company Limited), the competitive written examination program for internal competition, open and inclusive has been determined. To ensure that all candidates have a fair chance, the company has published some essential guidelines that all examinees must follow.
Admission Requirements for the Examination
- Candidates must use only a dot pen or a pen with black ink to fill out the answer sheet.
- Examinees must bring their admit card and arrive at the examination hall at least an hour before the start of the exam, as no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other electronic devices with them. Moreover, bags are prohibited inside the exam building.
- Even in case of unexpected holidays on the examination day, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without prior notice from the Commission.
- Candidates should only write the answers in capital letters A, B, C, and D when answering objective multiple-choice questions.
- In addition to the admit card issued by the relevant authority, the examinees must also bring their citizenship or an identity card issued by the government of Nepal.
- The examination will be conducted in accordance with the norms related to Examination (Operation and Management), 2077 (Third Amendment) issued by the Commission in special cases of transition.
- All examinees must fill in the self-declaration form regarding their health condition electronically on the website of Food Management and Trading Company Limited.
- As a special examination center will be arranged for candidates infected with Covid-19, such candidates must inform the Food Management and Trading Company Limited of their infection status in advance.
Guidelines to Follow During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Before entering the examination center, candidates must wear a mask and bring a sanitizer and drinking water.
- Examinees should arrive at the examination center one hour before the scheduled time for the examination.
- When entering and exiting the examination center, the candidates must go to the designated place in order without crowding and maintaining a distance of two meters.
- Candidates should not gather and talk in groups to ensure social distancing.
- The personnel assigned to the examination should fully comply with the instructions given.
The Food Management and Trading Company Limited has provided specific guidelines that all candidates must follow during the competitive written examination for internal competition, open and inclusive. These guidelines aim to provide a fair chance for all examinees, ensuring their safety during the Covid-19 pandemic.Notice Exam Center